The 12th edition of the KOMPOZYT-EXPO® International Trade Fair for Composite Materials, Technologies and Products will be held October 4-5 at the EXPO Krakow. This is the most important industry event in Central and Eastern Europe and the only trade fair in Poland dedicated to the composites industry.
KOMPOZYT-EXPO® attracts more and more foreign companies with each edition, becoming the European meeting center of the composite materials and technologies industry! For the first time, the fair will feature two National Pavilions - of Iran and South Korea. Companies from the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France or the UK also have their own stands.
The composites industry is developing rapidly, so during the fair visitors will have the opportunity to learn about innovations in the Show Zone. The first topics are:
- Mobile system for active thermography C-CheckIR from EC TEST Systems,
- The future of recreational boating - a project combining the knowledge of three companies - CS Kompozyty Sp. z o.o., mPower Sp z o.o. and Multichem Sp. z o.o,
- ROHACRYL - a new foam product from Evonik,
- Latest innovations in composite materials using Tuball™ graphene nanotubes - Ravi Mohan Dabral, Director Business Development OCSIAl Europe,
- Cost-effective carbon fiber wheel a viable alternative to aluminum from Fibratech.
- Use of biodegradable fibres in the infusion process,
- Recycling of hydrogen tanks.